The courier delivery for Moscow and Moscow region is available Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. till 6 p.m. The charge for delivery within the city limits is 375 rub. (door to door delivery). The charge for delivery outside the city limits is 30 rub. for each kilometer.
Delivery by the forwarding company:
Delivery by the forwarding company across Russia is available only after the order has been paid. The charge for delivery and bringing the products to the forwarding company in Moscow is 375 rub. The service of the forwarding company is paid upon receipt of products. Should you prefer such delivery method, you will be contacted by the operator and provided the detailed information.
The order can be received at the following address:
Moscow region, Dmitrovskiy district, Nekrasovskiy settlement, Parkovaya street, building 1, ABCh base, (Katuar railway station).
Opening hours: Monday-Thursday from 9.30 a.m. till 5.30 p.m., Friday from 9.30 a.m. till 4.30 p.m. Closed on weekends.
There are no feedback for this product, you can be the first!
The warranty of ROOF RACK SYSTEMS Ltd. on roof racks, accessories and components made under LUX trademark covers the manufacturing and assembly defects discovered within the warranty period.
The warranty period is:
- 3 years for LUX roof rack system,
- 1 year for LUX cargo box,
- 1 year for LUX bicycle carrier system.
Taking into account the restrictions and exceptions specified in the present warranty, ROOF RACK SYSTEMS Ltd. undertakes to eliminate manufacturing and assembly defects within the warranty period performing required repairs or replacing the defect parts (at the manufacturer’s discretion).
There are following restrictions and exceptions regarding the warranty liabilities on roof rack systems, accessories and components made under LUX trademark:
- The warranty does not cover the defects resulting from improper use of roof rack systems, including their misuse, incorrect assembly and mounting, overload (including the violation of driving regulations) or such use of the product or its components that violates operational manual or instructions developed by ROOF RACK SYSTEMS Ltd. for each product. The warranty does not cover the damage of the car, cargo and other property of the user and damage to third parties.
- The warranty does not cover the damage of products caused by ordinary wear and tear (surface condition, the wear of fittings etc.)
- The warranty does not cover the damage of products caused by negligence (scratches, chips, cuts, dents, cracks etc.).
- The warranty does not cover the damage of products by forwarding companies due to careless transport (squeezing, impacts, cuts, tipping over etc.).
The main requirements, restrictions and exceptions that apply to the warranty liabilities for LUX cargo boxes:
- LUX cargo boxes are designed for use on the car roof, being attached to the car body using certified roof rack systems like LUX, THULE, Atera, MontBlanc, INNO, YAKIMA, CRUZ, PRORACK, FAPA, MENABO, as well as original certified roof racks like BMW, AUDI, TOYOTA, MERCEDES, SKODA, FORD and other global car brands. The speed of the car with cargo box should not exceed the maximum speed defined by Driving Regulations of the Russian Federation.
- If LUX boxes are attached to the car body using the roof rack of other producers, the maximum speed should not exceed 80 km/h.
- When driving off-road or on bad roads the speed should not exceed 20 km/h.
- If the temperature is below 10 degrees Celsius, the box might close not so easily. This is not a warranty case.
- If the box is damaged, the pictures of this box mounted on the car should be provided for expert evaluation.